Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
Are you interested in helping to define the future of Information Technology? Do you have a strategic vision of best practices and automation solutions in enterprise IT management? Would you like to have your insights and opinions concerning the latest technology trends valued and published?
Enterprise Management Associates has an opening for a Senior IT Industry Analyst with systems management expertise.
This exciting opportunity is for a professional who has attained an extensive knowledge in software technologies for managing IT systems, infrastructure, and operations across the enterprise – such as in Systems Management, Cloud Orchestration, Virtualization, and Data Center Automation – and is able to analyze current solutions and envision future trends.
The Senior Industry Analyst has a "big picture" perspective of cutting-edge technologies and management concepts to help leading IT industry vendors increase their product visibility in the marketplace while also articulating a deep understanding of technical product details and process improvements. This position does NOT involve any software development (programming) or implementation of products for clients.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to analyze industry trends and competitive products
- Identify, understand and analyze the strategy, positioning, vision, roadmap, and prospects of relevant vendors and their products
- Write reports ranging from 1 to 10 pages on important systems management topics
- Create and deliver presentations (seminars, webinars, podcasts) to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Formulate, analyze, and recommend mission-critical IT management strategies and tactics
- Identify, articulate, justify, and recommend short- and long-term trends in IT systems management technologies
- Provide in-depth evaluation of products and technologies for the management of systems
- Provide analysis, and advice to EMA clients (IT vendors, service providers, business professionals, and investors)
- Maintain personal expertise in a broad range of strategic initiatives and issues in systems and enterprise management
- Travel for client consulting, speaking engagements, and conference attendance is about 5% to 15%
- Provide content for publication in industry journals, ranging from interviews with reporters to writing regular articles and columns
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects effectively to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Present EMA's research and strategies effectively to client executives
- Work with EMA Account Managers, Marketing, and other staff to build new business opportunities, and expand existing client relationship
- Be accepted by EMA clients, journalists, and other experienced IT professionals as a thought leader in systems management.
- Bachelor degree preferred, master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the IT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with several of the following:
- cloud computing
- open cloud
- data center management
- IT automation systems
- software defined data centers
- change management
- business analysis
- process automation
- IT operations
Experience in any of the following areas will be considered a big "plus" in selecting a person for this position: software pre-sales engineer/consultant, product/field marketing, leadership skills, IT consulting, systems integration, business development, senior IT architect, data center operations, lead systems architect, or senior IT administration.
Preference will be given to local candidates in the Boulder/Denver area; however, remote candidates operating out of a home office within the United States will also be considered. Inquire for details.
To be successful in this position, you should be:
- A seasoned industry professional that adds value to our clients' initiatives through his/her knowledge, vision and strategic planning capabilities
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to rapidly digest and analyze technical concepts and solutions
- Highly experienced in various products for managing systems across the enterprise
- Able to effectively write extensive research papers and performs live presentations on technical concepts and management best practices
- An objective person with a "big picture" view
EMA offers a very competitive total compensation package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer contributions to 401K
- Generous annual vacation
- Stock options
EMA is an equal opportunity employer. Relocation allowance is not available. No agencies, please.
To apply email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager