Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
Are you interested in helping to define the future of Information Technology? Do you have a strategic vision of technologies and best practices for enterprise IT management? Would you like to have your insights and opinions concerning the latest technology trends valued and published?
EMA is seeking a Senior Analyst with systems management expertise to join our established and continually growing team of IT professionals.
The Senior Industry Analyst provides advice to major software companies and to large IT organizations. This position requires a "big picture" perspective of cutting-edge technologies and concepts. It requires a deep understanding of technical product details and process improvements. An industry analyst listens to companies to hear all their business problems- this enables the analyst to see trends, business pains, and effectiveness of solutions. This position does NOT involve any software development (programming) or implementation of products for clients.
This exciting opportunity is for a professional with extensive knowledge of software for managing IT systems, infrastructure, and operations across the enterprise (such as in Systems Management, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Data Center Automation) and is able to analyze current solutions and envision future trends.
To be successful in this position, you should be:
- A seasoned industry professional who can add value to our clients' initiatives through his/her knowledge and experience, vision, and strategic planning capabilities
- A quick learner – able to rapidly digest and analyze technical concepts and solutions
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly experienced in various products for managing systems across the enterprise
- Able to write reports and deliver presentations on technical concepts and management best practices
- An objective person with a "big picture" view
- Understand and analyze the strategy, positioning, vision, roadmap, and prospects of relevant vendors and their products
- Identify short- and long-term trends in IT systems management
- Conduct research to analyze industry trends and competitive products
- Evaluate products and technologies for the management of systems
- Provide analysis, and advice to EMA clients (IT vendors, IT departments, service providers and investors)
- Write reports ranging from 1 to 10 pages on important systems management topics
- Create and deliver presentations (seminars, webinars, podcasts) to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Formulate mission-critical IT management strategies and tactics
- Be recognized by EMA clients, journalists, and IT professionals as a thought leader in systems management.
- Travel for client consulting, speaking engagements, and conference attendance is about 5% to 15%
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the IT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge and/or lengthy experience with many of the following:
- Cloud computing
- Open cloud
- Data center management
- IT automation systems
- Software defined data centers
- Change management
- Process automation
- IT operations
Experience in any of the following areas will be considered a big "plus" in selecting a person for this position: software pre-sales engineer/consultant, product/field marketing, leadership skills, IT consulting, systems integration, business development, senior IT architect, data center operations, lead systems architect, or senior IT administration.
Preference will be given to local candidates in the Boulder/Denver area, however remote candidates operating out of a home office within the United States will also be considered. Inquire for details.
EMA offers a very competitive total compensation package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer contributions to 401K
- Generous annual vacation of 4 weeks
EMA is an equal opportunity employer. Relocation allowance is not available. No agencies, please.
To apply email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager