Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is an award-winning industry analyst firm, headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. EMA has been serving its clients for over 22 years. The company provides research and advisory services to software vendors and IT departments. Clients range from the giants of the tech industry to the newest startups. Those clients are located in the United States, Europe, Asia and elsewhere in the world.
EMA is seeking a hardworking, organized, experienced Senior Accountant with a strong understanding of both general and cost accounting. He or she must be able to work with a minimum of direction and have the ability to multitask, use sound judgment and be well organized and detail-oriented. The successful candidate must be proficient in QuickBooks, possess a high level of integrity and discretion.
This is a part-time position that reports directly to the CEO.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for all accounting functions including:
- General accounting (G/L, Cash Flow Management, etc.)
- Accounts Receivable - Prepare invoices, collect & process payments, prepare and make bank deposits, reconcile A/R
- Accounts Payable - Process invoices and checks for payments. Interact with vendors and research A/P issues as needed
- Cost accounting/analysis
- Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Management of line of credit and banking relationship
- Plan and coordinate the annual audit by the company's CPA firm
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card activity monthly
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements, including variance analyses
- Participate with the Executive Team in strategic planning.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Accounting experience with a services business.
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years of similar work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of current GAAP requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency with QuickBooks
- A working knowledge of MS Office products.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and to grow with a successful company. This company offers a competitive salary plus a 401K plan with company match. If you possess the above skills and qualities, please forward your resume and a cover letter along with references for consideration. This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your resume to email@example.com