Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
Are you interested in working in an environment where strategic vision is valued? Is your career focused on the Information Technology marketplace? Do you have insight concerning the latest trends in the management of enterprise IT information?
Enterprise Management Associates, (EMA) has an opening for an IT Strategist with storage management expertise.
This exciting opportunity is for an IT professional who is an expert in multiple technologies and methodologies, and is able to analyze current trends and envision future trends, for managing storage and data – including various storage systems and architectures, backup and disaster recovery, capacity planning, high-availability, etc.
The Strategist has a "big picture" perspective to help EMA clients increase their product visibility in the marketplace, but can still drill into a deep understanding of specific product and solution requirements. This position does NOT involve any software development (programming) or implementation of products for clients. This position will be located at EMA corporate headquarters in Boulder.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to analyze industry trends and competitive products
- Work proactively and independently to understand and analyze the strategy, positioning, vision, roadmap, and prospects of relevant vendors
- Write reports ranging from 1 to 30 pages on important systems management topics
- Create and deliver live, Web-based, and pre-recorded presentations (seminars, webinars, podcasts) to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Formulate, analyze, and recommend mission-critical IT management strategies and tactics
- Identify, articulate, and justify, and recommend short- and long-term trends in IT systems management technologies
- Provide thoughtful, in-depth evaluation of products and technologies for the management of systems
- Provide authoritative expertise, analysis, and advice to EMA clients (IT professionals, software vendors, service providers, and investors)
- Maintain personal expertise in a broad range of strategic initiatives and issues in enterprise management
- Travel for client consulting, speaking engagements, and conference attendance
- Provide content for publication in industry journals, from one-off quotes to regular articles and columns
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects effectively to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Represent EMA's research and strategies effectively at a senior level Work with EMA Account Managers, Marketing, and other staff to build new business opportunities, and expand existing client relationships
- Be accepted by vendors, journalists, and other experienced IT professionals as an industry expert in storage management.
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 10 years experience with storage management and related disciplines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Significant applicable experience with several (or all) of the following:
- Storage device management
- Storage performance (e.g. I/O optimization)
- Storage capacity planning
- Cloud storage
- Storage resource management (SRM)
- Backup & disaster recovery (BDR)
- Software-defined storage (SDS)
- SAN and NAS implementation
- Storage virtualization
- Storage high-availability
- Storage cluster management
- Storage tiering
- Records management/compliance
Experience in several of the following areas will be considered a big "plus" in selecting a person for this position: storage systems pre-sales engineer/consultant, product/field marketing, leadership skills, IT consulting, systems engineering, business development, senior IT architect, data center operations, vital records architect, or senior storage administration.
To be successful in this position, you should be:
- A seasoned industry professional that adds value to our clients' initiatives through his/her knowledge, vision and strategic planning capabilities
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to 'think on your feet' by responding to unexpected, complex, difficult, and otherwise challenging enquiries in real time
- A strategic analytical professional
- Highly experienced in various products for managing systems across the enterprise
- Able to rapidly synthesize information and write on issues and trends in enterprise management
- An objective person with a "big picture" view
EMA offers a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Very competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits package
- Employer contributions to 401K
- Four weeks annual accrued vacation for enjoying the Rocky Mountains at our doorstep
- A collaborative, results-oriented work environment
- Valued position in a company experiencing strong growth
- Recognition as an industry expert on management issues
Relocation allowance is not available.
To apply email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager