Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
EMA has an opening for a copy editor/research support person in our Boulder, Colorado office.
The Copy Editor/Research Support person works with a team of IT research professionals (subject matter experts), editing their documents and ensuring consistency of written output. In addition, the Copy Editor/Research Support person coordinates meetings for them with clients or conference calls with research participants across multiple time zones, assists with project execution and completion, develops products based on client needs, and maintains and grows EMA's reach via continuing client conversations
- Copyedit, proofread, and provide a light content edit on a variety of research reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Work with researchers to ensure that documents are clearly written and reflect the style and professionalism of EMA.
- Maintain the integrity and overall quality of EMA's written communications.
- Update and maintain the EMA style guide.
- Schedule and coordinate research interviews and client appointments across multiple time zones in the U.S. and Europe for the team.
- Understand EMA's research coverage areas and research content to effectively align client questions with the most relevant researcher.
- Develop new multimedia products as needed to reflect changing industry trends.
- Write impact briefs and maintain reports on behalf of analysts and administrative staff.
- Work with graphic artists to complete infographics and other media products.
- Ensure all vendor briefings and client-related inquiries are recorded in EMA's CRM system.
- Ensure subject matter experts maintain contact with vendors in their subject areas.
- B.A./B.S. (English, Journalism, or Communications majors are preferred but not necessary). A thorough knowledge of the English language is essential for this position.
- A minimum of two years of copyediting experience in a professional publishing environment. A familiarity with the terminology of the high-tech (IT) industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Associated Press Style is required.
- Excellent computer literacy and a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, and a CRM system is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for quality with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and ensure that deadlines for all projects are met.
- Strong communication, time-management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability and desire to handle time-critical editing requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work constructively with internal and external clients located around the world.
- Intense, independent self-starter with a congenial manner. Experience with editing web pages and blogs is a plus.
EMA offers a competitive salary plus benefits package, including four weeks annual accrued vacation. Join us in our Boulder office in our collaborative, results oriented work environment.
Relocation allowance is not available. EOE