EMA Garners Top Honors at Kea Company’s Annual Analyst Firm Awards
EMA recognized as one of the world’s most valuable industry analyst firms in the Enterprise and Services & Cloud categories according to Kea’s 17th annual Analyst Value Survey
Boulder, Colo., September 18, 2018 - Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, has been recognized as one of the most valuable industry analyst firms at this year’s Analyst Firm Awards (AFA), held on September 10 at the Royal Society of Medicine in London. The AFAs are awarded by Kea Company, the world’s largest consultancy focused on influencer research and analyst relations for telecoms and technology-driven solutions providers.
The awards reflect the opinions of hundreds of analyst firms’ users collected by the 2017-18 Analyst Value Survey conducted by Kea Company. This year’s awards use an improved methodology that rewards the valuable advisory and analyst firms that users rely on the most. These firms are recognized in one or more of the following categories:
- Americas: north, central and south America
- Global: the rest of the world
- Enterprise: covering Integration; Database Management; Security & Privacy; Risk, Governance & Compliance; Fraud Detection; Open Source; Human Capital Management; Mergers & Acquisitions; CRM & Customer Service; Social; Total Cost of Ownership; Enterprise Applications; Software; Application Development; Application Infrastructure; Internet Applications; IT Administration; Digital Commerce; E-Commerce; Business Process; and BPM
- Telecoms & Networking: covering Wireless; Telecoms Services; Telecoms Equipment; Telecoms Network Architecture; Mobile; Virtualization; Cloud Communications; Networks; and Unified Communications
- Services & Cloud: covering Strategy; Platform as a Service; IT Services; Outsourcing; Cloud Applications; Cloud Infrastructure; Cloud Platforms; Business Intelligence; Internet of Things; Analytics; and Big Data
- Marketing & Policy: covering Consumer Technology; Small/Medium Business; Channels; Law & Policy; Analyst Relations; Content Marketing; and Marketing
At this year’s awards, EMA was recognized in the Enterprise and Services & Cloud categories. “It was an honor to be chosen to receive these awards and to be recognized as one of the leading analyst firms in the world,” said Rick Sturm, founder and CEO at EMA.
This year’s survey shows the use of industry analyst providers is broadening. Long-time industry leaders Gartner and Forrester research are increasingly supplemented by mid-size firms. “The growing complexity of new technology adoption means that managers need knowledgeable analysts with relevant expertise and integrity. Sadly, the market’s appetite for new technology is limited by professionals’ struggle to access research with adequate depth, breadth and quality,” said Duncan Chapple, managing partner for research at Kea Company. “The Analyst Value Survey shows that most analyst firms are increasing their readerships as their users access additional sources to counter uneven research quality and the increasing costs of research access and advisory services.”
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com.