EMA™ Premium Research Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $1995
- Access to all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs
The EMA Premium Research Service delivers the in-depth primary research IT leaders need to understand real-world challenges, benefits, and best-practices for key IT and data management technologies and to stay on top of the latest IT and data management trends and industry events.
As a Premium Research Service subscriber, you get access to all end-user focused content already in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library, including all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs. In addition, you will be able to tap into the latest best-practices guidance and insight into what your peers are doing with access to findings from new primary research released during your subscription period.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest End-User Focused Research Reports:
- Summary: Network Engineering and Operations in the Multi-Cloud Era - 03/08/2019
- Network Engineering and Operations in the Multi-Cloud Era - 02/26/2019
- Serverless Computing for DevOps and Business: EMA Top 3 Report and Decision Guide for Serverless Technologies - 02/05/2019
- TLS 1.3 Adoption in the Enterprise: Growing Encryption Use Extends to New Standard - 01/30/2019
- Security Analytics for Threat Detection and Breach Resolution in 2019: EMA Top 3 Report and Decision Guide - 01/22/2019
- View all End-User Research Reports
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Using Wire Data for Security Forensics: A Next-Generation Approach to Attack Detection and Remediation - 03/22/2019
- Kemp Introduces AX Fabric for Multi-Cloud Application Delivery - 02/19/2019
- Building Self-Driven Modern Infrastructure Operations with CA Infrastructure Management Solutions - 12/10/2018
- EMA Quick Take: Cisco Container Platform - Kubernetes Management Simplified - 01/31/2018
- Cisco HyperFlex 2.5: Scale-out for Enterprise and Born in the Cloud Applications - 03/08/2017
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Adaptiva Enables Continuous Security Compliance with Evolve VM - 03/08/2019
- Cisco’s Luxtera Acquisition Will Support Optical Signaling on ASICs - 01/30/2019
- Datastax Ready for Next-Generation Cloud and Mobile Application Delivery - 01/28/2019
- Microstrategy 2019 Ushers in a New Era: Intelligence for Everyone, Everywhere - 01/18/2019
- Radware Acquires Bot Mitigation Startup ShieldSquare - 01/17/2019
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $1995 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.