EMA™ Research & Advisory Service Subscription
- A custom package designed to meet your organizationís budget & needs
- Access to all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs
- Tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA analysts and consultants
The EMA Research & Advisory Service is a comprehensive solution that provides enterprise IT teams with in-depth research on key IT technologies, processes, and organizational issues coupled with tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA IT and data management experts.
When your organization subscribes to the EMA Research & Advisory Service, you get access to all end-user focused content already in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library – including all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs - as well as all new research delivered during your subscription period.
You also get a block of EMA Advisory Services hours so you can tap into the expertise of our senior-level analysts and consultants as needed to help:
- Keep you on track throughout the lifecycle of your key projects
- Translate our research findings into the context of your business
- Interpret which trends, technologies, and best practices make sense for your organization
Why Subscribe to the EMA Research & Advisory Service?
- Informative – Stay current on the latest IT and data management trends and technologies and learn where they make sense for your business
- Affordable – Tap into expert guidance on IT projects or third-party validation of IT decisions as needed without committing to a long-term engagement
- Objective – Access unbiased information and advice on technologies and vendor solutions from a respected third-party source you can trust
- Accessible – With convenient and direct access to senior analysts, world-class IT expertise tailored for your unique situation is only a phone call away
Check Out the Latest End-User Focused Research Reports:
- Security Analytics for Threat Detection and Breach Resolution in 2019: EMA Top 3 Report and Decision Guide - 01/22/2019
- Security Megatrends 2019 - 01/22/2019
- The Shifting Role of Workload Automation: WLA Expansion Creates a Foundation for Broader Business Process Automation and Digital Transformation - 12/21/2018
- Report Summary - AIOps and IT Analytics at the Crossroads: What's Real Today, and What's Most Needed for Tomorrow? - 12/18/2018
- Wide-Area Network Transformation: How Enterprises Succeed with Software-Defined WAN - 12/12/2018
- View all End-User Research Reports
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Building Self-Driven Modern Infrastructure Operations with CA Infrastructure Management Solutions - 12/10/2018
- EMA Quick Take: Cisco Container Platform - Kubernetes Management Simplified - 01/31/2018
- Cisco HyperFlex 2.5: Scale-out for Enterprise and Born in the Cloud Applications - 03/08/2017
- F5 Networks Cloud Roadmap: Software for Containerized Private Clouds, BIG-IP Hardware Performance for Public Clouds - 02/23/2017
- HPE Simplifies Hybrid IT: On-Premise Flash From $0.03/GB/Mo - 12/15/2016
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Microstrategy 2019 Ushers in a New Era: Intelligence for Everyone, Everywhere - 01/18/2019
- Arctic Wolf Starts a Pack - 01/01/2019
- Gigamon Acquires ICEBRG to Extend the Power of Network Traffic Analytics - 08/08/2018
- Aruba Introduces SD-Branch, an End-to-End Solution for WAN Transformation - 06/19/2018
- Citrix Advances User Experiences to a Whole New Level with the Release of Workspace App - 06/08/2018
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles. Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Contact us to learn more about customizing an EMA Research & Advisory Service subscription package for your team!