EMA™ Research & Advisory Service Subscription
- A custom package designed to meet your organizationís budget & needs
- Access to all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs
- Tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA analysts and consultants
The EMA Research & Advisory Service is a comprehensive solution that provides enterprise IT teams with in-depth research on key IT technologies, processes, and organizational issues coupled with tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA IT and data management experts.
When your organization subscribes to the EMA Research & Advisory Service, you get access to all end-user focused content already in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library – including all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs - as well as all new research delivered during your subscription period.
You also get a block of EMA Advisory Services hours so you can tap into the expertise of our senior-level analysts and consultants as needed to help:
- Keep you on track throughout the lifecycle of your key projects
- Translate our research findings into the context of your business
- Interpret which trends, technologies, and best practices make sense for your organization
Why Subscribe to the EMA Research & Advisory Service?
- Informative – Stay current on the latest IT and data management trends and technologies and learn where they make sense for your business
- Affordable – Tap into expert guidance on IT projects or third-party validation of IT decisions as needed without committing to a long-term engagement
- Objective – Access unbiased information and advice on technologies and vendor solutions from a respected third-party source you can trust
- Accessible – With convenient and direct access to senior analysts, world-class IT expertise tailored for your unique situation is only a phone call away
Check Out the Latest End-User Focused Research Reports:
- Summary: Network Engineering and Operations in the Multi-Cloud Era - 03/08/2019
- Network Engineering and Operations in the Multi-Cloud Era - 02/26/2019
- Serverless Computing for DevOps and Business: EMA Top 3 Report and Decision Guide for Serverless Technologies - 02/05/2019
- TLS 1.3 Adoption in the Enterprise: Growing Encryption Use Extends to New Standard - 01/30/2019
- Security Analytics for Threat Detection and Breach Resolution in 2019: EMA Top 3 Report and Decision Guide - 01/22/2019
- View all End-User Research Reports
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Using Wire Data for Security Forensics: A Next-Generation Approach to Attack Detection and Remediation - 03/22/2019
- Kemp Introduces AX Fabric for Multi-Cloud Application Delivery - 02/19/2019
- Building Self-Driven Modern Infrastructure Operations with CA Infrastructure Management Solutions - 12/10/2018
- EMA Quick Take: Cisco Container Platform - Kubernetes Management Simplified - 01/31/2018
- Cisco HyperFlex 2.5: Scale-out for Enterprise and Born in the Cloud Applications - 03/08/2017
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Adaptiva Enables Continuous Security Compliance with Evolve VM - 03/08/2019
- Ciscoís Luxtera Acquisition Will Support Optical Signaling on ASICs - 01/30/2019
- Datastax Ready for Next-Generation Cloud and Mobile Application Delivery - 01/28/2019
- Microstrategy 2019 Ushers in a New Era: Intelligence for Everyone, Everywhere - 01/18/2019
- Radware Acquires Bot Mitigation Startup ShieldSquare - 01/17/2019
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles. Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Contact us to learn more about customizing an EMA Research & Advisory Service subscription package for your team!