EMA Radar for Workload Automation (WLA): Q2 2012
The EMA Radar for Workload Automation -- created to assist IT professionals in selecting the right Workload Automation (WLA) products -- is based on the following key criteria:
1. Cross-Platform Job Scheduling - creating workflows across multiple platforms and applications.
2. ITSM Integration - orchestrating ITIL-based process inputs and outputs
3. Resource Optimization - dynamic resource allocation and load balancing
4. Business Integration - linking IT services to business requirements, business impact analysis
5. Predictive Analytics - dynamic thresholding, impact analysis, heuristic monitoring, etc.
You will also learn how the following 13 vendors rank in this new Radar Report:
* CA Technologies
* Cisco Systems
* MVP Software
* Network Automation
* Terma Software Labs