EMA™ Custom Research Studies
- Answer your specific market questions
- Test market readiness for your product
- Tailor your roadmap and messaging
Is the market ready for your new technology? What features are most important to your target audience? How does your brand stack up against the competition? Team with Enterprise Management Associates on a custom research project and get objective answers to your key market questions.
Unlike the typical survey provider, EMA offers a unique combination of primary research expertise and in-depth knowledge of the IT and data management market. A seasoned EMA analyst will manage your project throughout the process and engage the expertise of our market researchers to design and execute an effective custom study.
Custom research services include:
- Review of study objectives
- Design of survey instrument
- Online survey programming
- Recruitment of qualified respondents
- Interview questionnaire development
- Execution of in-depth telephone interviews
- Extensive data analysis
- Analyst interpretation of findings
EMA can handle custom research projects of all scopes and sizes.
Recent custom studies include:
- Network Management Study – survey of 300 IT managers at small, medium, and large companies to explore purchasing drivers and feature-set priorities for network management solutions
- Data Center Automation Study – survey of 150 IT professionals to determine attitudes toward data center automation in the workplace
- Performance Management Study – 30 in-depth interviews and survey of 150 IT professionals to identify market needs, brand perceptions, purchasing drivers, and areas of growth for enterprise performance management technologies
- Service Desk Study – survey of 100 IT professionals to explore customer satisfaction with and ongoing expectations for service desk solutions
Contact us to find out more about our custom research capabilities.