Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Analyst – Network Infrastructure and Operations
Do you love to write? Are you passionate and curious about technology? Do you want to help shape the future of the IT industry? Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is seeking a Senior Analyst to join its growing network infrastructure and operations practice. This is a role for journalists with technical savvy or IT professionals who enjoy talking about and writing about technology.
This is a full-time remote position.
Working with the Network Infrastructure and Operations Practice Leader and a team of administrative and support specialists, a Senior Analyst is responsible for:
- Writing and creating excellent content to support the content marketing strategies of your clients, including research reports, white papers, infographics, blogs, eBooks, slide presentations, and customer case studies.
- Conducting primary market research in the Network Infrastructure and Operations industry, including planning research surveys, interviewing vendors and IT practitioners, writing independent research reports, and presenting research findings to clients through written reports, webinars, and social media channels.
- Assisting in setting the research agenda and strategy for the Network Infrastructure and Operations research practice at EMA.
- Providing industry expertise, analysis, and advice to EMA clients (IT professionals, vendors, and investors) on a broad range of strategic initiatives and issues.
- Serving as a highly visible and recognized industry expert on a variety of technology and IT leadership challenges, communicating through articles, speaking engagements, and press quotes.
- Acting as a liaison between EMA and senior decision-makers at organizations within the technology verticals served by your research practice.
- Working both independently and as part of a team to analyze industry trends and competitive products, communicating (in its various forms) on various industry topics, and formulating, analyzing, and recommending strategies and tactics.
- Writing: Expert writing skills in a variety of formats, including white papers, product summaries, blogs, vendor reviews, social media posts, eBooks, and research reports.
- Industry experience: Six years of experience in the IT industry as a journalist, marketing professional or IT professional.
- Communications: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of different audiences, from senior company executives to technical operators and engineers.
- Public Speaking: Comfort as a public speaker/presenter on technical and leadership topics to audiences from 1 to 10,000 persons, both in person and virtually.
- Analytics: Strong ability to collect, review, parse, and deconstruct data from a variety of sources while being able to discern a “big picture” point of view.
- Accountability: Self-motivated time manager who understands the importance of deadlines.
- Curious: Must be an avid learner with the ability to apply knowledge to identifying areas that are likely to become emerging trends.
- Previous roles and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technology journalist – Senior journalist or editor with a specialized focus on network infrastructure, network management, or related industries
- Enterprise IT roles – Director or manager of network engineering or operations
- Technology product marketing or product management leader in the network infrastructure or network management industries
- Knowledge of concepts and technologies relevant to IT operations beyond network infrastructure and operations (e.g., security, cloud, DevOps).
- Degree: BA/BS
- Working knowledge of productivity applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
EMA offers a competitive salary of between $110,000 to $120,000 and benefits package, including four weeks of annual vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, and 401K with matching. Join us in a collaborative, results-oriented work environment!
To apply, email your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Enterprise Management Associates.