Join the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® Team
At Enterprise Management Associates, we believe in creating a culture in which every employee contributes to the overall success of the firm. Our corporate culture encourages mutual respect, leadership, and most important of all – integrity. The result is a dynamic, positive environment that breeds individual success.
Our employees represent diverse backgrounds with two things in common: experience and foresight. If you are a forward-thinking individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow and help advance the IT management industry, we are interested in meeting you. Email your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Enterprise Management Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Industry Analyst – Network Infrastructure and Operations
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is seeking a Senior Analyst to join its growing Network Infrastructure and Operations research practice. Do you consider yourself a technology influencer who can spot an interesting trend and help others understand how it affects them? If so, this is your chance!
EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that provides advice and guidance to IT leaders and clients in the IT industry. EMA’s greatest asset is its people, and we need to grow our team.
As a Senior Analyst in the Network Infrastructure and Operations practice, you will help EMA’s clients define the future of the networking industry through market research, writing, and public speaking. You will be an influencer and trusted advisor for network infrastructure and network management vendors.
The ideal candidate for this role has a curious and analytical mind, with strong writing and communications skills. You know the IT industry from the perspective of an analyst, journalist, marketing professional, IT practitioner, or technology leader. Regardless of the role you currently have, you must have experience with analyzing and communicating trends in the IT industry.
This is a full-time remote position.
In collaboration with the Network Infrastructure and Operations Practice Leader, the Senior Analyst is responsible for:
- Setting the research agenda and strategy for the Network Infrastructure and Operations research practice at EMA
- Conducting market research, including planning research surveys, briefing with vendors, interviewing IT practitioners, writing independent research reports, and presenting research findings to clients
- Providing industry expertise, analysis, and advice to clients (IT professionals, vendors, and investors) on a broad range of strategic initiatives and issues
- Writing white papers, infographics, blogs, eBooks, and customer case studies to support the content marketing strategies of clients
- Serving as a recognized industry expert by presenting insights through webinars, videos, podcasts, social media, and public speaking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years’ experience in the IT industry in one of the following roles:
- Industry analyst
- Technology journalist
- IT product marketing or product management
- IT professional responsible for evaluating and recommending network infrastructure and network management products
- Strong writing skills, with a demonstrated ability to write in a variety of formats
- Ability to analyze and glean insights from market research data and form a “big picture” point of view about the technology industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of different audiences, from senior company executives to technical operators and engineers
- Comfort as a public speaker/presenter on technical and leadership topics
- Self-motivated time manager who understands the importance of deadlines
- Must be an avid learner with an eye for spotting emerging trends
- Competitive starting salary, between $110,000 and $120,000
- Four weeks of annual vacation
- Paid sick leave (in addition to the four weeks of vacation)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with matching
Join us in a collaborative, results-oriented work environment!
Visit our website at www.enterprisemanagement.com for a more in-depth look at our organization. To apply, email your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Enterprise Management Associates.