EMA™ Advisory Notes Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $495
- Access to all Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs
The EMA Advisory Notes Service provides IT leaders with an affordable way to stay on top of the high-level trends and latest events in the IT and data management industry.
As an EMA Advisory Notes subscriber, you get access to all existing Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs plus all new Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs released during the subscription period. Our team of experts delivers dozens of timely new documents each quarter to arm you with the third-party, unbiased intelligence you need to make better-informed IT and data management decisions.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Star Wars Day Security Awareness - 05/01/2020
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
- Selecting Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers for Your Digital Transformation Journey - 06/07/2019
- Infocyte Extends Agentless EDR to AWS Workloads - 06/03/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Aviatrix CoPilot Fills a Gap in Multi-Cloud Network Visibility - 06/02/2020
- IBM Cloud Satellite: Policy-Driven App Deployment, Management, and Security Across Clouds, Data Centers, and Edge Locations - 06/02/2020
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire ThousandEyes for Internet Performance and End-User Experience Monitoring - 06/01/2020
- Koch Industries Completes Estimated $13B Acquisition of Infor - 04/27/2020
- Malwarebytes Continues to Strengthen Their Leadership in the SME Market - 04/13/2020
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $495 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.