EMA™ Advisory Notes Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $495
- Access to all Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs
The EMA Advisory Notes Service provides IT leaders with an affordable way to stay on top of the high-level trends and latest events in the IT and data management industry.
As an EMA Advisory Notes subscriber, you get access to all existing Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs plus all new Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs released during the subscription period. Our team of experts delivers dozens of timely new documents each quarter to arm you with the third-party, unbiased intelligence you need to make better-informed IT and data management decisions.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
- Selecting Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers for Your Digital Transformation Journey - 06/07/2019
- Infocyte Extends Agentless EDR to AWS Workloads - 06/03/2019
- Appsee acquisition lights up ServiceNow’s mission to bring enterprise-scale, consumer-grade mobile innovation and ease into every aspect of work - 05/16/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Informatica Expands Its Leadership in AI-Enabled Data Management - 12/12/2019
- Moveworks’ pre-trained AI works out-of-the-cloud - 11/22/2019
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Designed to Drive Value Creation - 11/21/2019
- CyCognito Sheds Light on the Unknown Unknowns - 11/19/2019
- Tableau Debuts AI Enablement in 2019.3 - 10/17/2019
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $495 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.