EMA™ Advisory Notes Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $495
- Access to all Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs
The EMA Advisory Notes Service provides IT leaders with an affordable way to stay on top of the high-level trends and latest events in the IT and data management industry.
As an EMA Advisory Notes subscriber, you get access to all existing Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs plus all new Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs released during the subscription period. Our team of experts delivers dozens of timely new documents each quarter to arm you with the third-party, unbiased intelligence you need to make better-informed IT and data management decisions.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Open Networking Vendor Arrcus Introduces Multi-Cloud Networking and Distributed Carrier-Grade Routing Solutions - 07/24/2020
- Star Wars Day Security Awareness - 05/01/2020
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
- Selecting Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers for Your Digital Transformation Journey - 06/07/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Veeam Adds Kubernetes Data Management Capabilities Through the Kasten Acquisition - 10/13/2020
- Pure Storage Acquires Portworx to Offer Enterprise-Grade Data Services for Kubernetes - 10/13/2020
- VMware Acquires SaltStack to Unlock Declarative Automation for Self-Driving Operations, App Modernization, and More - 10/13/2020
- Humanizing AI is the quickest path to meeting IT automation goals - 10/12/2020
- Cloudera Skates to Where the Analytics Puck is Heading - 10/06/2020
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $495 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.