EMA™ Advisory Notes Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $495
- Access to all Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs
The EMA Advisory Notes Service provides IT leaders with an affordable way to stay on top of the high-level trends and latest events in the IT and data management industry.
As an EMA Advisory Notes subscriber, you get access to all existing Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs plus all new Advisory Notes and Impact Briefs released during the subscription period. Our team of experts delivers dozens of timely new documents each quarter to arm you with the third-party, unbiased intelligence you need to make better-informed IT and data management decisions.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Broadcom Expands NetOps Portfolio with AppNeta Acquisition - 12/06/2021
- Open Networking Vendor Arrcus Introduces Multi-Cloud Networking and Distributed Carrier-Grade Routing Solutions - 07/24/2020
- Star Wars Day Security Awareness - 05/01/2020
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Exchange Offers Cloud-Native Headend for Scalable 5G SD-WAN and ZTNA - 02/08/2023
- DigiCert to Provide Full Certificate and PKI Management - 01/23/2023
- Proofpoint is Adding Identity Risk to Protect the “Keys to the Kingdom” with Illusive - 01/12/2023
- Action1 Delivers Automated Peace of Mind for Remote Patch Management - 01/10/2023
- Gigamon Enhances APM Integration and Container Visibility with GigaVUE 6.0 - 11/29/2022
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $495 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.