EMA™ Premium Research Service Subscription
- 1-year subscription
- Single seat for $1995
- Access to all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs
The EMA Premium Research Service delivers the in-depth primary research IT leaders need to understand real-world challenges, benefits, and best-practices for key IT and data management technologies and to stay on top of the latest IT and data management trends and industry events.
As a Premium Research Service subscriber, you get access to all end-user focused content already in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library, including all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs. In addition, you will be able to tap into the latest best-practices guidance and insight into what your peers are doing with access to findings from new primary research released during your subscription period.
Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Check Out the Latest End-User Focused Research Reports:
- Post-Pandemic Networking: Enabling the Work-From-Anywhere Enterprise - 07/20/2021
- Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM): Responsible Solutions for Creating Positive Consumer Experiences - 07/07/2021
- Navigating the Complexity of Hybrid Data Ecosystems: A Look at How to Modernize with Connected, Real-Time Intelligence - 04/27/2021
- Revolutionizing Network Management with AIOps - 04/20/2021
- Democratizing IT Automation in a Multi-Cloud World: Tools, Teams, Culture, and Best Practices for Automation Success - 02/17/2021
- View all End-User Research Reports
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Open Networking Vendor Arrcus Introduces Multi-Cloud Networking and Distributed Carrier-Grade Routing Solutions - 07/24/2020
- Star Wars Day Security Awareness - 05/01/2020
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
- Selecting Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers for Your Digital Transformation Journey - 06/07/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Resolve expands its intelligent IT automation market footprint with Ayehu acquisition - 07/13/2021
- Zettaset Delivers Unified Encryption Management - 06/01/2021
- IBM to Acquire Instana - Automate Everything - 11/30/2020
- IBM’s LinuxONE III platform sets the bar in the open systems market - 11/24/2020
- Apica Rearchitects for Efficiency, Scalability, and Usability - 11/24/2020
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles.
Subscribe to the EMA Premium Research Service today for only $1995 or contact us to learn more about other available EMA research subscriptions.