EMA™ Research & Advisory Service Subscription
- A custom package designed to meet your organization’s budget & needs
- Access to all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs
- Tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA analysts and consultants
The EMA Research & Advisory Service is a comprehensive solution that provides enterprise IT teams with in-depth research on key IT technologies, processes, and organizational issues coupled with tailored, one-on-one guidance from EMA IT and data management experts.
When your organization subscribes to the EMA Research & Advisory Service, you get access to all end-user focused content already in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library – including all End-User Focused Research Reports, Advisory Notes, and Impact Briefs - as well as all new research delivered during your subscription period.
You also get a block of EMA Advisory Services hours so you can tap into the expertise of our senior-level analysts and consultants as needed to help:
- Keep you on track throughout the lifecycle of your key projects
- Translate our research findings into the context of your business
- Interpret which trends, technologies, and best practices make sense for your organization
Why Subscribe to the EMA Research & Advisory Service?
- Informative – Stay current on the latest IT and data management trends and technologies and learn where they make sense for your business
- Affordable – Tap into expert guidance on IT projects or third-party validation of IT decisions as needed without committing to a long-term engagement
- Objective – Access unbiased information and advice on technologies and vendor solutions from a respected third-party source you can trust
- Accessible – With convenient and direct access to senior analysts, world-class IT expertise tailored for your unique situation is only a phone call away
Check Out the Latest End-User Focused Research Reports:
- How Automation and Orchestration can Help Bridge the IT Security Skills Gap - 08/26/2020
- A Four-Stage Maturity Model for IT Automation - 05/07/2020
- ESM: The (R)evolution of ITSM - 05/04/2020
- ESM: The (R)evolution of ITSM with Cherwell Case Study - 05/04/2020
- DevOps 2021: Evaluating High Growth Markets in the DevOps Pipeline - 04/29/2020
- View all End-User Research Reports
Check Out the Latest Advisory Notes:
- Open Networking Vendor Arrcus Introduces Multi-Cloud Networking and Distributed Carrier-Grade Routing Solutions - 07/24/2020
- Star Wars Day Security Awareness - 05/01/2020
- Utimaco Delivers the First Quantum-Safe Hardware Security Module - 07/29/2019
- Imperva Acquires Distil Networks to Expand its Leading App Protection Portfolio - 06/12/2019
- Selecting Next-Generation Network Packet Brokers for Your Digital Transformation Journey - 06/07/2019
Check Out the Latest Impact Briefs
- Qlik Enhances Automation for Business Intelligence and Data Preparation - 09/15/2020
- 2020 Acquisitions Cement Informatica’s Leadership in AI Enablement - 09/08/2020
- 4me’s one-stop self-service portal redefines enterprise service, boosting ITSM and employee productivity - 08/17/2020
- VMware Acquires Datrium - Unified Disaster Recovery as a Service for Hybrid Cloud - 08/04/2020
- Unified Monitoring for Data Center, Multi-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Microservices, and Edge - 07/21/2020
- View all EMA Briefs
Browse our IT and Data Management Research Library to learn more these reports and other currently available titles. Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, IT Finance, and IT Governance.
Contact us to learn more about customizing an EMA Research & Advisory Service subscription package for your team!