Slides: Workload Automation Radar Report Highlights Webinar
Length: 29 pages
The Workload Automation EMA Radar Report - created to assist IT professionals in selecting the right Workload Automation (WLA) products – was released in June 2012. Based on key criteria defined by EMA Senior Analyst Torsten Volk, this Radar Report identifies the leading vendors in this space.
These slides, based on the Workload Automation Radar Webinar, provide key highlights from this new report, including the five major factors used to evaluate WLA solutions:
You will also learn how the following vendors rank in this new Radar Report:Arcana
- Cross-Platform Job Scheduling - creating workflows across multiple platforms and applications.
- ITSM Integration – orchestrating ITIL-based process inputs and outputs
- Resource Optimization – dynamic resource allocation and load balancing
- Business Integration – linking IT services to business requirements, business impact analysis
- Predictive Analytics – dynamic thresholding, impact analysis, heuristic monitoring, etc.
- CA Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- MVP Software
- Network Automation
- Terma Software Labs