EMA™ Research Subscriptions for IT Vendors
- Keep on top of trends
- Explore market needs
- Understand the competitive landscape
What (and who) is driving purchasing decisions? What features are missing from current offerings? What challenges are keeping IT leaders awake at night?
Enterprise Management Associates conducts detailed market surveys, interviews practitioners, and consults with enterprise IT organizations on strategic projects to answer these questions and more. Combine this primary research with the hands-on experience of our analysts and you will see why EMA is different than other firms: our research and advice is grounded in the real-world (not in theory) and goes far “beyond the surface” for key IT and data management technologies.
Tap into the wealth of in-depth information in our extensive IT and Data Management Research Library and speak directly with our seasoned analysts to help apply the findings to your business. Topics covered span the IT and data management spectrum, from Network Management, Systems Management, Application Management, Storage Management, and Security & Risk Management to Service Management, ITIL Processes, CMDB Systems, and IT Governance.
Direct Analyst Access
- EMA believes that research alone will not result in competitive advantage. That’s why we encourage subscribers to speak one-on-one with our analysts to:
- Understand the research data and what it means to your business
- Gain insight into major industry events and emerging trends
- Explore the competitive landscape and where you fit in
- Get targeted feedback on your product roadmap and go-to-market plans
- Fine-tune your market positioning and key messages
- Discuss potential partnerships and channel strategies
- And more …